PIEDMONT DISTRICT COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATES
To learn more about our agency or apply for services, please visit our website. For questions, please contact our main office at 540-344-1200 or toll free at 866-720-1008. You may also email us at email@example.com.
Call (434) 309-1492. If no answer, leave a message and we will respond as soon as we can
● Apply online for benefits at: https://commonhelp.virginia.gov
● Apply for SNAP, TANF, EAP, and Medical Assistance over the phone by calling
● Apply for Medical Assistance only over the phone by calling 1-855-242-8282
● Get an application from your local department of social services
● Ask the LDSS to mail you an application
● Print a copy of the application off the internet at http://www.dss.virginia.gov under each
program under assistance or at www.coverva.org for medical assistance
● Leave the printed application, mail or fax the application to your LDSS
The first contact should be made by telephone to complete the initial screening to determine eligibility. A pledge cannot be made before the individual’s Intake Appointment with the Energy Share Case Manager. Pledge documentation is processed online authorizing payments to power companies, oil/propane or wood vendors.
During this time of uncertainty (and always) we are just a phone call away. Call our free 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900 to speak confidentially with master’s-level care consultants for decision-making support, crisis assistance and education on issues families face every day. Please check our website, alz.org/seva, for details on support group meetings and other events. Also, for caregiving tips during this time, please click here: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Tips for Dementia Caregivers
Visit any Virginia Career Works Center listed: Virginia Career Works South Boston Center-2506 Houghton Avenue, South Boston, VA 24592; Virginia Career Works Keysville Center-200 Daniel Road, Keysville, VA 23947 (Room 42F); Virginia Career Works Lake Country Center-111 East Danville Street, South Hill, VA 23970. Our website is www.VCWSouthCentral.com. Equal Opportunity Program/Employer Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.