● Apply online for benefits at: https://commonhelp.virginia.gov
● Apply for SNAP, TANF, EAP, and Medical Assistance over the phone by calling
● Apply for Medical Assistance only over the phone by calling 1-855-242-8282
● Get an application from your local department of social services
● Ask the LDSS to mail you an application
● Print a copy of the application off the internet at http://www.dss.virginia.gov under each
program under assistance or at www.coverva.org for medical assistance
● Leave the printed application, mail or fax the application to your LDSS
Provides benefits and services to the citizens of Prince Edward County based on programs established by local, state and federal laws and policies. Some examples of these programs are child and adult services, foster care and adoption services, employment services, SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families). Read more...
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.